Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hump Day!

It's another week and I have been swamped at work, so not too much fun with posting anything.  BUT I did get to look at a few link parties and saw this fun blog...
http://takeitfrom-me.blogspot.com/






Not only were there great Blogs in the Blog Hop, but some great ads!  And the Blogs were everything from Food to How to survive a Teacher's Salary...of which my daughter is a teacher so a lot to relate to there! So look below for some very cool topics!

When I left NC to move back to FL, I brought back some cool "old" windows and did a few fun things with them, so when I come back tomorrow I will share those. Speaking of windows....Moving with antiques and alot of delicate glass items is always tricky.  Besides bubble wrap and moving blankets, I had to get creative when we ran out of all that stuff!  I used the piles of old towels and old comforters that can be easily washed later.  No need to buy more bubble wrap!  I just taped them all around and safe and secure!

Anyway enjoy looking at these blogs.... 

1 comment:

  1. You have such a cute blog here Cindy, and I see that you're just starting up so I'm really looking forward to see where you're getting it:) Oh and great tip on safely transporting glass items and other fragile stuff when moving! I am now following you thanks to Welcome Wednesday blog hop, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
    Also don't forget to tune in today, because we have some super sweet surprises for everyone and it will only get better from there! So don't miss it out. See you there!
    Happy Thursday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comment!